Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Saying!!!


This is a saying that I found that I thought you would all like!


This great picture is a picture of a leaf from the Salt lake

Temple grounds with scriptures in the background!


Saying: Our lives are crazy. We are planned to have many trials in our lives, but we are all wanted to stay with our religion. We are like a leaf, we might fall far from the tree which is our church. We should all stay with our church as long as we live. Let's not fall from our tree (church). If we do fall that is ok, and we will be forgiven!


I thought this was very cool because it was so true. We are like a leaf. We can fall from the tree and I liked how they portrayed it!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are an amazing young lady! I love that saying and I'm so glad you believe it so strongly! I love you Mallory! You're a great example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory,love the pic of the leaf and scriptures.

    how cute is your blog, and how cute are you. love the saying you have. its so true, Heavenly Father wants us to stay as close as we ca nto the tree we came from. Love you girl, your so gorgeous! toodles meghan

    ReplyDelete