Thursday, April 23, 2009

My week

Suspended?????

Omgosh my week has been crazy. First of all I almost got suspended from school. ugh haha. It all started when me and my friend chelsea were walking out the door and she said guess what...i said what you got your butt slapped by a boy again didnt you well including at my school kids are crazy anyway she was like nooo and my teacher Ms. Murray heard us talking about it even though we were like out of her room and she called us into her classroom and was like yelling at us. right then we had been in 4th hour and we were on our way to 5th hour. so while she (ms. murray) was yelling at us her 5th hour students were coming in and they all heard it then she was like i am going to call mr. e (vice principle) and then he came in and my teacher yelled to him CHELSEA (my friend) got her butt squezed. ugh. omgosh it made us so mad so now/then all her 5th hour new so then we went to his office (vice principle) and he said we might be suspended for a couple of days because we did not tell anyone the reason is when the boy hit her butt she slapped him and said dont do that lol so we thought she handled it fine so that is why we told noone and then at the end he said we wont be suspended but this boy is kind our friend and we did not want to get him into much trouble so then me and chelsea said mr e. it is happening everywhere (dangit why did we say that)lol anyway then he said well then who are these other people ugh omgosh i cant believe we said that lol we did not want to tell him but then he said we will get into more trouble if we dont tell (i guess u know where this leads too) so after all that we finish talking and head too class well remember when Ms. Murrays class heard well they decided to spread it around so now there is DRAMA EVERYWHERE!!!! ugh ugh ugh
lol that is my week...

4 comments:

  1. Lucky for you you didn't get suspended. You would be so dead....whew...be more careful girly, girl! Love you dear Malllllllll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Miss Mallory suspended?!?!! But it's a good reason I say slap the boy back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? boys are slapping your butts? i thought that only happens in Mexico?
    dang girl. drama is right. did you tell your teach your a big girl and can handle it yourselves?
    dont let boys get away with being disrepectful. your too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah that is funny girls ya i actually did tell my teacher to get out of it and that I can handle it lol

    ReplyDelete