Friday, May 1, 2009

Some of my FAVORITE SONGS!

These are some of my FAVORITE songs...check them out!

Boys Boys Boys- Lady GAGA
Poker Face- Lady GAGA
The Climb- Hannah Montana
Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas
Fragile- Delta Goodrem
Fifteen- Taylor Swift
I Wanna Know You- Hannah Montana & David Archuleta
If I had It My Way- Hayden Panettiere
Dont Forget- Demi Lovato
My Hero Is You- Hayden Panettiere
Crush- David Archuleta
Thinking Of You- Katy Perry
Just Dance- Lady GAGA
I Kissed A Girl- Katy Perry
I Will Be- Leona Lewis
My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
Everytime We Touch- Cascada
Unfaithful- Rihanna
Love Story- Taylor Swift
Swing- Savage
Better In Time- Leona Lewis
So What- Pink
Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
Unwritten- Natasha Bendingfield
Rainy Day- Janel Parrish
You Cant Control Me- JoDeLaRosa
Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
Fallin- Alicia Keys
Sexy Can I- Ray J

No comments:

Post a Comment